Some of Our History
     For 65 years Northwesterners have made Rainbow Trout Farm their choice for pay fishing. From throughout Oregon and Washington, generation after generation have fished at Rainbow, consuming countless tons of trout in the process.

      The ten ponds originally were dug by hand in 1932, but Rainbow Trout Farm didn't truly come into its own until 1982. That's when new owners Mike and Marti Kaiser went to work on a major restoration. They cleared brush, built trails and restored buildings, and after a very busy year Rainbow Trout Farm reopened to it's eager fans. It was well worth the wait. Today Rainbow Trout Farm guests enjoy almost 30 acres of ponds, meadows and forests, and the cedar and brick Hospitality Room - located at waters edge and available for special events.

 

Website design by Mornet